lessons are $60.00 per month for 1/2 hour lessons
Please call 573-581-5592 for information on available time slots.
- Every child can learn an early start (aged 3-4 is normal in most countries)
- Each step of the way must be mastered and maintained
- Listening is of the utmost importance
- Positive parental involvement is crucial
- Music reading is introduced after basic aural and technical skills are established
- learning to play before learning to read
- a nurturing and positive learning environment
- a high standard of teaching by trained teachers
- the importance of producing a good sound in a balanced and natural way
- core repertoire, used by Suzuki students across the world
- social interaction with other children: Suzuki students from all over the world can communicate through the language of music
- Practice Time – Parents should practice with the child at home daily. A regular time is most effective. Listening to the Suzuki recording should be done daily.
- Jumping ahead – Never work on more than the assignment. It is often detrimental when a child “goes ahead” without the teacher’s guidance.