The newly renovated Stribling Studio, houses 2 studio Yamaha pianos. It is located on the second floor of the lobby. Mr. Charles Stribling III donated the addition in honor of his mother and wife. It is a beautiful space with half story windows, carpeting, and beautiful furnishings. Our piano program is located in the Stribling Studio, occasional voice lessons and violin instruction.Our main voice studio is located behind stage in the voice studio.
lessons are $60.00 per month for 1/2 hour lessons
Please call 573-581-5592 for information on available time slots.
- Every child can learn an early start (aged 3-4 is normal in most countries)
- Each step of the way must be mastered and maintained
- Listening is of the utmost importance
- Positive parental involvement is crucial
- Music reading is introduced after basic aural and technical skills are established
- learning to play before learning to read
- a nurturing and positive learning environment
- a high standard of teaching by trained teachers
- the importance of producing a good sound in a balanced and natural way
- core repertoire, used by Suzuki students across the world
- social interaction with other children: Suzuki students from all over the world can communicate through the language of music
- Practice Time – Parents should practice with the child at home daily. A regular time is most effective. Listening to the Suzuki recording should be done daily.
- Jumping ahead – Never work on more than the assignment. It is often detrimental when a child “goes ahead” without the teacher’s guidance.